- Orphanology - Tony Merida
- Adopted for Life - Russell Moore
- A Guide to Adoption and Orphan Care - edited by Russell Moore
- All In - Jason Johnson
- Josh Green - Image Dei: Adoption
- Tony Merida - Adoption: The Apex of Redemptive Grace & Privilege -
- Panel from ‘Know More Orphans’ Conference -
- Tony Merida: Biblical Foundations for Orphan Care
- Russell Moore: Pitfalls to the Orphan Care Movement
Local Foster Care & Adoption Agencies
- Foster care - start the process of becoming a licensed foster parent
- Respite care - become approved to provide childcare for foster families
- Adoption - pursue a domestic or international adoption
- Mentorship - invest time to mentor some children or youth that live at the shelter
- Financial assistance - help subsidize costs for a family seeking adoption.
- Pray - ask God to continue raising up families to care for orphans and for those kids to become followers of Jesus
- Be Informed - read a book &/or listen to a sermon and seek to respond.
- Bless a foster/adoptive family - cover a date night, throw a shower, make a care package, mow a lawn, etc.
- Serve - seek involvement with HighSky or another local agency